Friday, October 12, 2007

Day Ninety-Two: A Crazy Idea Whose Time Has Come


I did Murph today at about 60% volume today (rest week) wearing the V-Max weighted vest with 21 lbs of weight:

"Murph"
For time:
1/2mile Run
50 Pull-ups
100 Push-ups
200 Squats
1/2 mile Run

Time: 26:10

I have been thinking about wearing the vest for all of the workouts for some period of time. I was originally thinking of wearing it all the time, except for sleep and a few other things, but I think I will start slow and do the following: From Monday the 15th through Monday the 29th, I will wear the vest for all of the workouts. There will be two exceptions: since I don't think I can do muscle-ups or handstand push-ups with the vest on, they will be done sans vest.

8AM Breakfast sandwich = 4 blocks +1x fat

Noon 1/2 cup steel cut oats, pat butter, 2 scoops Max Muscle Gourmet Protein Powder, 1/2 oz nuts = 4 blocks + 1x fat

4PM Open-face turkey cheeseburger, 2 cups veggies with pat butter = 4 blocks (low carb)

9PM Greek Yogurt, 1 scoop Max Muscle Gourmet Protein Powder, handful nuts and dried fruit = 4 blocks + 1x fat

Total Blocks = 16 +.75x fat


Block Target = 19 +.5x fat

No comments: