Sunday, October 7, 2007

Day Eighty-Seven: Max Muscle


In my quest to put on some muscle, I am finally going to resort to protein powder. Generally rather icky, however CFO'r Brad gave me the awesome product pictured here. He hated it, I love it. But then there was a time I would have swilled cold snake spit if I thought it would make me bigger, so I have a bit more experience with truly nasty protein products. Anyone remember Metabolol?

8AM Detour Buzz Bar = 4 blocks (low carb)

Noon Greek Yogurt, 1/2 apple, 1/4 oz almonds, 1/2 serving Max Muscle Gourmet Protein Powder (recommended) = 4 blocks

3PM 1/2 open face turkey sandwich, bit of cherry tomato and fresh mozzarella at Blue Angel's Air Show = 2 blocks

5PM Florentine cookie in North Beach (Not zone, delicious!)

8PM 1/2 Trader Joe's Flatbread Pizza, 10 0z green beans, 3 oz ground turkey = 4.5 blocks +1x fat

+ milk in coffee

Total Blocks = 15.5 +1x fat + a cookie, mmmmmm.

Workout:

"J.T."

21-15-9 reps of:
Handstand push-ups
Ring dips
Push-ups

Time: 41:18

Workout 2:
5x5 Clean High Pull
135-175-195-195-195

Walk 4 miles

No comments: