Saturday, October 20, 2007

100 Days In The Zone


Day 100. Phew, I have gained a lot of knowledge along with improved body composition. I have one more week of hearty eating and hopefully, a bit more lean mass added to the mix, then it will be time for six weeks of hardcore hypocaloric eating again. It should be good! I have been eating too much refined carbs, I'll go back to eating much veggies next week.

Also the 10K and CFT back-to-back were an unbelievably heavy CNS hit for me, I felt like I was run over by a bus!

8AM Breakfast Sandwich = 4 blocks +1x fat

Noon Detour Buzz Bar = 3 blocks

3PM Leftover Korean BBQ Sandwich = 4 blocks

5PM 2 servings carbolite with almonds and granola = 2 blocks +1x fat (high carb) = 2 blocks

8PM 5 oz chicken, 4 cups veggies, 3/5 cup mashed yam = 5 blocks

Block Target = 20 +1x fat

Block Total = 18 blocks +.5x fat

Workout:
CrossFit Total
Score = 735

No comments: