Monday, November 12, 2007

Day 121: Adjusting the hormonal carburetor





My diet has fallen off a bit, I think I have been eating too much fat and/or chocolate (Mmm. Chocolate). I blame Halloween and my birthday. Anyway, it is not an "official" weigh-in today, but I'm back up to 172.5 and 14% bodyfat. The good news is that my lean mass is back up to 148.5, perhaps due to the hormonal effects of being obsessed with the muscle-up. Fellow CFO Zone-CrossFitter (and soon to be CF Certified Trainer), Connie M., and I (and hopefully CFO Powerhouse Ev R.) are going to go Paleo for two weeks starting next Monday. I'm reducing my block count back to 16 this week and sticking with it.

Click for details on the Paleo Diet.

7AM 1 cup Milk

9AM Breakfast Sandwich on Diabetic Lifestyles Bread with Egg Beaters = 4 blocks

Noon 1 package Dal Makhani, 1 package spinach, 5 oz chicken = 5 blocks

3PM 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt 1/4 serving Max Muscle Protein Powder = 2 blocks

8PM 1 package Trader Joe's Green Curry with Tuna, 1/2 bag Trader Joe's Vegetable Medley = 4 blocks

Block Target = 16 blocks

Block Total = 16 Blocks

Workout:
Complete as many rounds as you can in twenty minutes of:
5 Handstand Push-ups
10 L Pull-ups
15 Steps, Walking Lunge
Rounds: 9 + 2 LPU

15 OHSQ @ 115# (fail, got 14)

Bike ride: 8 miles, hills, medium intensity, fixed gear

No comments: