Sunday, November 4, 2007

Day 115: Is Your Dog In The Zone? (Holy Moses!)




I was surprised to see that Dr. Sears has created a Canine Zone Diet Formula for dogs. Since dog physiology is so different, I am skeptical. Post thoughts on Doggy-Zone to comments.

8AM 1/4 cup steel cut oats, 1 apple, 4 oz ground buffalo, 1/4 oz almonds, 1 egg beater, 1 egg = 5 blocks

2PM 1 Package Tasty Bites Jaipur Vegetables 3.5 oz tuna = 4 blocks

5PM 2 glasses red wine, 2 plates meat at Caesar = 2 blocks

8PM 1 glass red wine, 1 cheeseburger = 4 blocks, high carb + 2x fat

Misc: 1.8 grams GNC Fish Oil

Block Target = 16 blocks

Block Total = 16 blocks + little extra fat

Workout:
"Nasty Girls"
Time: 29:57
Note: this is a big milestone for me, this was one of the last two workouts I could not do as rx until today(the other one is 30 muscle-up for time). The M-U were an alternating combination of kipping ring M-U and kipping Bar M-U, mostly doubles with some singles in between. It only took 2.5 years, sheesh. I guess it is true that CrossFit is a 3-5 year journey towards optimal fitness. Maybe more like ten years for me. There is no doubt, however that I am in the best shape of my life with my 41st birthday a week away. That is pretty cool!

No comments: