Friday, November 2, 2007

Day 113: CFEB Profile Graphic

Here is my new profile graphic for CrossFit East Bay.





My interview on wltips.com has been posted. I cannot agree with most of the content of the site, but I appreciate the exposure.

I will be sending them an update at the end of this cycle, around the beginning of December, when I hope to be at a significantly lower weight.

6AM 1 cup 2% milk

9AM 1/2 cup steel cut oats, 2 egg beaters, 1 turkey sausage, bit of squash, teaspoon olive oil = 3 blocks

Noon 6 oz Okra, 4 oz buffalo meat, 1 string cheese, 1 egg beater, 1 whole wheat tortilla, 1 tsp olive oil. = 4 blocks

2PM carbolite = 1 block

5PM Trader Joe's Tuna in Green Curry Sauce (Recommended), 2 medium squash = 3 blocks

9PM 4 oz buffalo meat, 1 string cheese, 1 whole wheat tortilla, 1 yellow pepper, 3/4 cup marinara sauce = 4 blocks

Block Target = 16 blocks

Block Total = 16 blocks

Workout:
"Isabel"
67.5 lbs x 30 (1/2 volume week, last day)
Time: 3:08

OHSQ
100# x 15

No comments: