Friday, January 9, 2009

Anabolic Diet Day 10

Another super-busy day.

Today was the first day I felt a real performance decrease, or at least lack of increase. This is only one data point, so I need to wait for the next heavy workout, but I suspect I need 30-100 G of carbs before/during the heavy WODs, which is part of the Anabolic Diet. Too bad I can't use "Blue Thunder" because of the No-Sugar challenge, it would work great. I may move my carb-up days to the day before and of the heavy day.

Back Squat 5-5-5

270 (fail 3 reps) 270 (fail 2 reps) 245 (fail 5 reps not RX weight)

Deadlift 1x5

375 (fail 0 reps)

I was really rushed and tired, but I suspect I am a bit starved. I'm really happy with the weight loss, so I'm going to try and tweak this just a bit and see if I can keep losing fast and still get stronger.

Calories: 1900
Protein: 220
Carb: 65
Fat: 90
Negative Calorie Balance: 1307

No comments: