Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Day Two

I am actually having trouble eating enough, which is highly unusual for me. I have been under a lot of stress, plus I think the total lack of grains or alcohol in my diet is completely changing my appestat.

Appetite

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from Appestat)


The appetite is the desire to eat food, felt as hunger. Appetite exists in all higher lifeforms, and serves to regulate adequate energy intake to maintain metabolic needs. It is regulated by a close interplay between the digestive tract, adipose tissue and the brain. Decreased desire to eat is termed anorexia, while polyphagia (or "hyperphagia") is increased eating. Disregulation of appetite contributes to anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, cachexia, overeating, and binge eating disorder.



8AM 2 cups milk= 2 blocks

1PM 1 can tuna, 1.5 apple, 9 almonds = 3 blocks

4PM Nicoise Salad = 2 Blocks

6PM Milk 2 cups = 2 blocks

9PM 1.33 tukey patties, mu-shu vegetables = 5 blocks

Workout: 10 mile bike ride, hills, 30 lb pack, fixed gear

No comments: