Thursday, July 26, 2007

Day Ten: Visible results

It's been almost three weeks of zone/crossfit and people are commenting I have lost weight which is good. I stepped on the scale today and saw 183.5, which could be due to dehydration or, possibly, not enough carbs. I am aiming for 184 next Monday. It is possible I might have to add one block (or make sure I'm get all 14), if this rate of loss continues: it is much too fast. I had a few extra blocks and extra fat today, but was still starving by midnight, so clearly still in the fat burning zone.

9AM 2 eggs, 1/4 onion, 1 cup broccoli, 1/3 tsp. olive oil, Mojo Bar, 1 oz beef jerky = 4 blocks

2PM Mojo bar, 1 oz beef jerky, 1 cup milk = 3 blocks

5PM 2 cups milk = 2 blocks

8PM 1/2 Mojo Bar, 1/2 oz beef jerkey = 1 block

10PM Cheese & Chicken Quesladilla, raw veggies, hummus = 6 blocks + 10 fat blocks (at Parkway Theater, yum)

Workout: rest day

Rode my bike casually 4 or 5 miles

No comments: