Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Day Forty-Three

6AM 1 cup milk = 1 block

8:30AM breakfast sandwich = 4 blocks

Noon 1.5 cups succotash with green beans + Parmesan cheese, 2 small chicken drumsticks = 2.5 blocks

3:30PM Serving carbolite with almonds = 1 block

5:30PM 3/4 cup succotash with green beans + Parmesan cheese, 1 small chicken drumsticks = 1.5 blocks

9PM 9 oz ground turkey, 2 cups broccoli, 2/5 cup rice, 1 whole wheat tortilla, little butter and oil =6 blocks (honestly, this meal was too big, but it was soooo yum, I ate too much.)

16 blocks

Workout: 400 m walking lunge

Time: 13:09
Steps 261

Somehow I feel like I ate too much yesterday, I might have made a mistake here somewhere: I will try to keep it to 14 blocks tomorrow to get things revved back up. This workout cycle is uber-low cardio so far, I will probably row or bike tomorrow in addition to the muscle-ups.

No comments: