Thursday, February 28, 2008

Day Two: About Our Programming





Climbing Wall & Rings





I'm settling into the groove of the CrossFit East Bay WODs. Since I have five consecutive days with which to work, I have been modifying the previous weeks national WODs into five workouts, which can be done with the unique equipment set-up I am working with. I do the workouts ahead of my trainees so I know what they are going to be going through.

While I don't have all of the toys that I used to have access to over at that other place, I do have access to world-class climbing walls and a few other goodies that lend themselves to creative programming. Plus, of course, the folks at the climbing gyms are good people, and I have never had so much fun with CrossFit as I am having now!

2 comments:

mrsmommyb said...

whoa. where is this pic? i mean, where was it taken? amazing! i'm thinking about something to do in addition to CF. like martial arts or rock climbing. i for sure need a hobby of sorts.

sakura

MBL100 said...

This is a Berkeley Ironworks.