1. Jump rope: single-unders, alternating feet, high knees, one foot, front cross, backwards, then 30 double-unders (or 1X max consecutive) for time.
2. Dynamic Stretching
3. Dowel Movements:
i. Behind the neck wide grip press moving into narrow grip as the shoulders warm up.
ii. Snatch hang position: shrug, muscle snatch, power snatch, and full squat snatch.
iii. Snatch bottom start position: snatch deadlift, snatch shrug, muscle snatch, power snatch, and full squat snatch.
iv. Jerk width grip grip and the dowel placed behind the neck: press, push press, jerk.
v. Clean hang position: shrug, muscle clean, power clean, and full squat clean.
vi. Clean bottom start position: clean deadlift, clean shrug, muscle clean, power clean, and full squat clean.
4. Run 800m at 80-85% of max perceived effort. Minimize the sound of all footfalls as much as possible; if this requires slowing down to achieve desired effect slow down as much as necessary.
5. 3X10 wall ball full squat start and finish best form possible. Think about following through on the finish to ensure that ball returns where you want it to.
6. 3X butterfly kipping pull-up practice or attempts. Without letting go of the bar complete 3 C2B pull-ups after each attempt at the butterfly kips.
7. 3X3 muscle-ups. Use rings and the best form you are capable of. Break up the sets if necessary to perform with the best form that you are capable of.
8. 3X3 pistols each leg. Use perfect form or as best as possible and minimum supported if necessary.
Workout: record results and numbers for now I will work on putting together a sheet for entering them into this weekend.
9. Fran C2B (21-15-9 Thruster (95# men, 65# women), C2B pull-ups)
10. Rest 15 minutes keep warm
11. Row 2k
12. Foam roll focusing particularly on sore or tight areas
13. Static stretching