Tuesday, December 23, 2008

PaleoKit!





Great Idea! I'm going to find out if I can be a distributor, but from their website it seems like they cannot keep up with demand. Anyone out there want to collaborate on creating a similar product?

081221

Workout:

None(planned rest)

Negative Calorie Balance = +200 (fail)

081222

Workout:

Overhead Squat 15-5-5-5
95-140-140-140

Bench Press 5-5-5
20-200-200

Max Rep Dead Hang Pull-Up
8

Protein: 190 G

Carb: 60 G

Negative Calorie Balance = 300

Bailed on C2B kip attempt, my elbow told me not to.

Yesterday I saw an MD for the first time since I was T-Boned on CBR1100XX in 2000. Since I have no medical insurance I went to Quickhealth Medical for treatment of a nasty thumb infection. I have to say I was 1000% satisfied with this cash-only clinic serving mostly a Spanish-Speaking clientele (It's in the Oakland Barrio). I had to wait for an hour, but that is normal even if you have an appointment with a more mainstream Doc I suppose. Dr. Carlos Ramirez was the most pleasant MD I have ever seen and I was OTD with a tetanus shot and antibiotics for 139.00. Dr. Ramirez (who goes by Carlos)also said if my Naproxin Mega-Dose does not work for my elbow they can do a steroid shot for 99.00 OTD. I love it.

2 comments:

Evelyn Rodas said...

Awesome on the clinic. Good deal and good treatment, sounds like. Orale Wey. You're a homie now, Esse!

Evelyn Rodas said...

Yeah, I'd like to collaborate on something. I need to come up w/ an alternate source of income. I'll research and brainstorm and let you know what I come up with.